Friday, July 23, 2010

Connected to the outside (inside) world

I have been so 'motivated' all day, since my early morning course meeting via Elluminate. I have not realised how much I had missed professional adult interaction. Whilst the day consisted of playgroup & scrubbing soccer boots etc. I have taken some time tonight to research "Connectivism" & "plearn'ing" in a UStream presentation by Stephen Downes (see my Kim's thinking blog for further info). Now it is time for bed. Goodnight, after a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, you live just up (or down) the road from me! Glad you have found the foray into online facilitation meets your adult interaction needs. I'm interested in how this medium can do just that and do it well, plus be a way to stimulate social change and interest as needed in important 'causes'. I look forward to working with you through the course. regards, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete